Simple Cucumber Face Mask
To Refresh & Rejuvenate
- Thoroughly clean a cucumber. Tip: the fresher the cucumber is, the more nutrient-packed it will be, meaning more results for your skin.
- Puree ½ of the cucumber, skin left on, in a blender until the mixture becomes a watery paste
- Pour the contents into a fine strainer to separate the juice from the solids
- Carefully massage the liquid onto clean skin
- Relax and let the mask sit untouched for 10-15 minutes
- Gently rinse your skin with cold to lukewarm water and pat dry. Optional: Apply moisturizer if needed
- Voila! Enjoy the feeling of soft, newly rejuvenated skin!
Cucumber & Tomato Face Mask
For Brightness & Radiance
- Clean and puree ¼ of a peeled cucumber and ½ of a tomato in a blender
- Gently massage the puree-paste on a freshly washed face and neck (Tip: do not wear a white or light coloured shirt!)
- Allow the mixture to soak on your skin for 15 minutes
- Rinse with cool water and enjoy your bright & radiant face!
Cucumber, Oat & Honey Face Mask
Promotes Hydration & Healing
- Combine 1 tbsp cucumber pulp / 1 tbsp oats / ½ tbsp honey
- Mix cucumber pulp with oats, then mix in honey and stir all well
- Carefully apply the paste to your freshly washed face and neck
- Leave the mixture to set for 15-20 minutes
- Gently wash off the paste with warm water. Voila! Your complexion will be more smooth and supple.
(Adapted from recipes found here and here)